miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

Follow the shadow

Where have we gone?
Nothing has looked so empty before.
What does this mean?
This could be the point of no return.
 
I asked too much,
and now I've got to pay the price.
I lost the chance
to get you back from the other side.
 
My heart was left broken on the floor
since that distant day, when you closed the door.
 
I follow the shadow,
like I cannot ever learn
how to make believe I'm made of stone.
I'll keep trying before it's gone.
If you wish to find again
a reminder of that foolish love,
just follow the shadow, like I do...
 
I'm all alone,
covered with dust in an unknown room.
Why can't I fight?
No light can brighten my soul at all.
 
All the clocks are taking the time away
but I'll never let my memories fade.
 
Chorus
 
I am still here at the end of the day,
but I will never let my trace fade.
 
I follow the shadow,
like I cannot ever learn
how to make believe I'm made of stone.
I'm never going to give up.
I want you to find again
a reminder of our foolish love.
Just follow the shadow...
Don't forget us, I won't do.

-Reiro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario